This domain is registered for one of our customers.
If this is your domain name, please visit this page to see how to register it as DNS zone into your account.
Note: If you already have registered the DNS zone for your domain name, please wait for DNS propagation. Your web site will be displayed soon. It may take few minutes.
* Do you know what Slowloris Attack is?
Suggested article: The Slowloris Attack: How it Works and How to Protect Your Website
The Slowloris attack is a form of Denial of Service (DoS) that seeks to flood a particular server with incomplete HTTP requests, causing it to be saturated with a gradual and persistent flow of traffic. This attack method involves sending a substantial quantity of partial HTTP requests to exploit the server's limited connection capacity, ultimately resulting in a complete shutdown.
The Slowloris attack is extremely dangerous, especially because of the following reasons:
- Hidden: Due to their low bandwidth usage and gradual consumption of server resources, Slowloris attacks can be challenging to detect.
- Persistent: Slowloris attacks can persist for an extended period of time, making them harder to mitigate than other types of attacks.
- Disruptive: Slowloris attacks can significantly disrupt the performance of a website or server, leading to slowdowns, crashes, and potential data loss.
- Resource-intensive: Countering the attack requires significant server resources, potentially resulting in decreased performance or complete failure of the targeted system.
- Widespread impact: Slowloris attacks can have a broader impact, affecting not only the targeted website or server but also its users and customers, who may experience slowdowns, errors, or total unavailability.
If you want to know more about this topic, we recommend you to check the following article with additional information about the Slowloris attack!